NOTD My Way

Hello Hunnys and thanks for keeping up with me and my blog.. I know I haven't been up to date and I am not going to give any excuses but thanks for checking out my blog..
This week I did a Nails of the Day my way of a half moon. Its my first trying this method and I really liked it...


1. I choose my colors which are gray color (don't know the name sorry) by OPI, Khloe had a little Lam Lam By Nicole the Kardashian collection and the OPI top coat also.

2. I painted my nails gray color first  let it dry...

3. then added the hole reinforcement sticker on half my nail

4. after added the stronger color so the lighter could standout



5. Finishing my work with the Top Coat of OPI...I actually liked how it turned out...

Remember to leave me your comments, suggestions or tips....I love to read them <3 Till then toddles:)

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting this!! I've always wondered how to ppl paint their nails this way! Now following :)



    www.abuilool.blogspot.com
    ~Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this! I tagged you in the Liebster Blog Award on my blog :)
    http://itsmylifegogetyourown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I always wondered how that design was done! I'm a new follower btw:)
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this! Your nails look great :)

    X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment