INFLUENSTER College Vox 2012

Good After Noon fellow followers!
So this past Tuesday I received the College Vox from Influenster! I was pretty excited because this is my first influenster box I have ever received. Well In the following post ill be reviewing the products they have send me!




The Products they send me where:
 
1. NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter  Eye Liner Pencil: $2.49 per pencil
I loved it! Really smooth to work with, easy to make that sexy smoky look! Not only that but it has GLITTER!!! What girl does not like glitter?

 
2. Impress press-on manicure: $5.99 for colors $7.99 for patterns!
 this product was 50/50, I have to admit the only thing I didn't like about these nails is that if you are going to use them use them the day of..They are easy to apply and have a variety of colors and patterns! They look beautiful! Once you put them on don't do any type of hard things with your hand because they might come off. when I washed my hands they started falling off. That was the only thing I didn't like!

 
3. Necco tropical Wafers; $1.25 each $24.00 per box, $35 per tub
Let me tell you these are DELISH!!! I loved them..I am not a candy person I'll eat a candy once in a while but these were just fascinating! They have flavors such as banana, passion fruit, coconut, strawberry, lime, and mango!

4. Energy Sheets $5.95 per pack of 10 sheets!
THEY WORK!!! I started using these right before my classes because I will yawn all the time and when I got these I tried them before entering my class. They work, At the beginning they have a strong flavor but I really liked them!
5. Pentel Energel X campaign; $1.90 per pen
I like them! I am really peeky about pens! (I KNOW I'M WEIRD) but I like pens that write smoothly and have fun while writing notes, or homework or anything! I also loved this product!
 
Well Thanks hunny's for visiting me and reading my reviews! Leave me your POSITIVE feed back. I would love to hear from you guys! Thanks and hope to write here soon:D




Comments

Post a Comment