Sorry......Im Back!

This is how I been feeling lately.... Literally I have no time to do anything now, I've been working two jobs now... come home to mommy duties which I absolutely LOVE!! Anyway I want to share with you some things that have happen during all this time I've been gone.. First things first... My sons Birthday/Baptism...it was better than I expected.. All my family and in-laws where with us in this special moment for my hubby and I!!!
We decided to have his party themed Baby Mickey....This is my outcome :D
Party Tables...
I really loved his Table. As you might of seen on the post before I talked about some of the things I was going to have for him...
 
Had 2 cakes one for his Birthday and the other one for his baptism!
we had a wonderful time... He had a blast too..
Now we are thinking for his second birthday theme party...Still thinking about it...I was wondering if you lovely readers would help me?? Any suggestions Let me know... I love to read comments Leave them Below...
P.S. Thank you New Followers <3 for following me and my crazy post! Thank you very much<3
Goodnight
Ellie
 
 



Comments