Dying that Hair Magenta!

Good Evening loves! I am super excited to be back! Like they say New year new me. But this time I am not trying to lose weight which I should be considering! I changed my hair color to something different! I have not dyed my hair ever since before my munchkin was born! the last time I remember dying my hair was 2 weeks before my wedding which was back in 2011..and I had not retouched it because then I became pregnant and then with the whole pregnancy I could not dyed my hair! Well Here I am back after 2 years of doing nothing to my hair!

 
So lately I have been so hooked on youtube videos! I have been following couple of make up artist and one of them described how she used this hair dye and decided to try it <3

 
At first I thought it was not going to work! This hair dye has a total different consistency than other brands! When I put it on my hair it was so liquidy I don't know how else to described it! I don't know if it was me that added to much peroxide or it is like this but that was the result I personally got! I will dye my hair again with this product just to see if there is any difference between before and the day I dye it again! so far I am glad with the results. I really liked it! I am just waiting for a good picture to add to my blog of my hair :)...

Comments