NOT being lazy...

I am finally coming back to my hobby. I have to admit as much I like being around here writing and sharing what is going on with me I had to back off. First of all I became mother for the second time. I was so excited with my pregnancy that I completely forgot about everything. I am happy to say I am enjoying mommy hood for the second time. Spending time with my little ones and enjoying every minute with my family. Soon I will be going back to reality: going back to work, school and that starts making things different. I wish I did this for a living but I am not, not now I don't have that privilege. I really wish I can compromise and write more often and gain more subscribers, not because I want to become famous but I like to meet new people. Thanks for reading the quick update, please leave a comment love to ready those. Till then
Toddles
~Ellie

Comments