COVERGIRL #GoBoom Mascara


I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT, COMPLIMENTARY FOR TESTING PURPOSES THANKS TO INFLUENSTER AND COVERGIRL!
When I received the package I opened it and read the card that describes the product! "A new soft set formula with natural beeswax to provide buildable volume that doesn't go on wet or set hard. The formula delivers full, soft lashes that resist flaking."

This is my main problem with different mascaras I have personally used! At the end of the day under  my eyes are usually flaky. I was wondering if this products would be the same!


I can honestly say I loved this product instantly! I applied the first coat of mascara it was really smooth, I have really small eyelashes but with the short and long bristles from the brush all my eyelashes were coated very well!
This product is estimated to cost around $6.99-$8.99 depending the stores!
Let your lashes BLOOM with EASY BREEZY BEAUTIFUL! COVERGIRL!!

Once again thank you Influenster and
COVERGIRL for the
Product for testing purposes!




Comments