Project 52 Morning


Ellies Weight Loss Journey #elliesWLJ

Mostly every morning from this 2015 year We (meaning my hubby and the boys) have begun our walking! 
Every year I start off by saying "NEW YEAR NEW ME" but in reality Its just the beginning of the year then I completely forget About my goal! 

I have struggled with my weight ever since I graduated from High school. I was not and I am still not the type of active girl that played sports! I did my clases and my fitness class and that was it. Not to mention I walked home after school, I started working at 17 years old and I was young lol.. 

I started the weight gain with my first pregnancy, and my weight with my second just got worst! I do not regret it because I have my two healthy boys! And my boys are the reason why I need to lose some weight. They are healthy my toddler loves to run and play and I could say literally sometimea bounces off the wall (just kidding) but I need to catch up to him! Soon enough my new born is going to begin to walk and we are going to have and keep up with almost 2 toddlers! 

Eleven weeks postpartum and almost a week and a half walking it came to my mind its not going to be easy.. I have always known that. It's not going to be easy but not impossible.. Its not only the excercise but also the food. This year my weight is hoing to be my second priority first being my kiddos and hubby! But I hope this year won't be a year of just wanting to lose weight but losing it!

Comments

  1. I understand the struggle but I know you can do it. It's hard, but just remember you didn't gain it overnight, so you can't lose it overnight. *cheering you on*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I need to get more active because I have high blood pressure and I've been putting it off but like devotional time I really need to add exercise into my routine. You've inspired me to get my act together next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! I'm on a mission to make my last year in my 30s my healthiest year yet! It's going to take time! I'm so impatient but I am going to stick to it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment