Three, Five and under!

Yesterday I had a reality check. Which is very rare with me because most of the time I try to be realistic in all the things around me. So thankfully I have a very supportive family and I have had their help since my first one was born. Now that I have a newborn I admit I am very blessed to have a lot of helping hands for all of my babies. Well Yesterday my dad asked if I could drive him to the Dr. and well I mean I had nothing to do besides taking care of the baby and my oldest since my other one was at school and I left him. Reality Check...as I was going to pick up my middle child from school it took me a while to process what I was going to do. So many questions where passing through my head. "How am I going to do this?, I don't have a stroller with me, Should I carry the car seat, is my oldest going to help me?" My mind just started running with all the what ifs. Thankfully my oldest does help me a lot and I know that is not his job but I am very grateful that I do have his tiny help too. REALITY CHECK!

All I can think of right now is it will definitely take some time to adjust with the new baby and let it sink that I have my three musketeers now! I must say I am definitely blessed.

Comments